Airport - City Center in 20 minutes
Line T2 connects the center of Florence to Peretola Airport in just 20 minutes.
The “Peretola – Aeroporto” stop is only a 2-minute walk from airport arrivals and departures (see map).
A single ticket to go to or from the airport costs 1.50 euro.
Where to buy tickets
Online with the “TABNET” app
You can buy and validate single tickets via your smartphone. To do this, you need to download the “TABNET” app (available for Android and IOS) and register. It is the easiest, safest and fastest way to buy and use a single ticket.
Automated Ticket Machines
All 37 tram stops are provided with an automated ticket machine where only single tickets can be bought. These machines accept debit and credit cards in the Visa, Vpay, Maestro, Mastercard circuits (also contactless).
BAGGAGE TRANSPORT RULES
How much does luggage cost to transport?
– Free of charge: one bag / package weighing up to 10 kg and measuring up to 55x40x20 cm.
– One additional ticket per bag / package (maximum 2 per person): for larger and heavier luggage / packages up to a maximum of 80x45x25 cm and 20 kg each.
– It is forbidden to transport luggage / parcels exceeding 80x45x25 cm in size and / or 20 kg in weight.
Free of charge: prams and strollers for children, small musical instruments, fishing rods, skis, and shotguns that are disassembled and kept in their case.
How to carry luggage
Florence trams do not have dedicated spaces for storing luggage. Please ensure your luggage does not disturb other passengers.
Trams run every day from 05:00 to 00:30 (until 02:00 on Friday and Saturday evenings).
For more information and details see the “Timetable” page.
FIRST AND LAST RUN
Airport → City Centre (Unità)
– all days: 05:00
– from sunday to thursday: 00:04
– friday and saturday: 01:31
City Centre (Unità) → Airport
– all days: 05:00
– from sunday to thursday: 00:30
– friday and saturday: 02:00