For this reason, in line with its corporate philosophy, the Company has decided to comply with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard to identify and meet the expected needs of its customers and relevant interested parties, to achieve, maintain and improve performance and organizational skills.
The following Quality Policy is therefore updated as a commitment by the Management, also through the work of all personnel, to comply with the indications provided by the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard, which include:
- The continuous satisfaction of the requirements of its customers and of the data subjects relevant to the company management system;
- The continuous satisfaction of the requirements of the service offered as well as those of a mandatory nature, both of the service itself and impacting the company management system;
- Constant attention to the needs of employees and collaborators in order to establish and maintain a business climate that can foster their behavioral and professional growth;
- Constant improvement of company performance by optimizing internal processes.
To ensure understanding and sharing, this document is disseminated to all levels of the organization by electronic dissemination, and by display within the premises in order to make it accessible to visitors as well.
Based on the general principles set out below, measurable objectives are defined in more detailed documents that are monitored during the annual reviews by the Management, in order to continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
GEST defines and annually reviews the quality, in order to ascertain ongoing suitability, as:
- COMPLIANCE WITH CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS, which result in:
- Ensuring compliance with contractual and quality requirements;
- Increasing the reliability of the service;
- Consolidating customer satisfaction;
- Developing and optimizing processes and know-how.
- TRAINING AND RESOURCES, which form the basis for achieving Quality Objectives and result in:
- Strengthening the level of competence, professionalism, involvement and motivation of employees;
- Promoting the cultural growth of the company, and the research into the causes of the problems that may occur;
- Providing adequate resources (structures, vehicles, plants, equipment, machines and equipment) with effective investment management;
- Ensuring a high level of maintenance, safety and reliability of the vehicles available;
- Ensuring a favorable working environment;
- Maintaining a high level of supplier performance.
- STRATEGY, which is focused on:
- Achieving continuous improvement of performance;
- Promoting problem solving and preventive activity;
- Measuring performance systematically in order to increase results;
- Consolidating the corporate structure and dimension;
- Constantly improving the management system based on reviews.
Lastly, the Management is committed to promoting the application, improvement and development of the Quality System and shall endeavor to ensure that the principles of total quality, contained in the procedures and instructions, are disclosed, understood and shared by all employees and collaborators.